Airflows: 1.17 to 154.53 m³/min
Area of application
For low maintenance high air quality, fit an ACT activated carbon adsorber to remove any remaining oil vapour after the applicable air drying and pre-filtration processes.
The result is really high compressed air quality.
Important features and advantages:
* Remaining oil content up to 0.003 mg/m³. Considerably less than the limit for Class 1 in accordance with ISO 8573-1.
* Long activated carbon service life typically over 10,000 operating hours due to generous sizing and optimised flow.
* Highly efficient operation resulting from low differential pressure due to generously sized inlet/outlet diameter.
* Function control with oil vapour indicator fitted as standard.
* Robust, protective stand.
* Approved to pressure vessel directives under application of AD2000 regulations.
* One-stop shop KAESER compressed air technology.