Gerda Tytan ZX Plus lock is an innovative addition to our surface-mounted lock range. It is a surface-mounted lock suitable (or use in entrance doors to apartments, houses, offices, shops, etc.
The lock's modern style and design has been appreciated by the Industrial Design Institute and awarded with their "GOOD DESIGN 2002" emblem.
The Gerda Tytan ZX Plus lock has also been awarded a class C certificate (highest burglar-resistancel).
Gerda Tytan ZX Plus lock is equipped with a unique, patented Tytan cylinder system, controlled by a special (pipe-shaped) key. Tytan system provides 4,000,000,000 key code combinations, which makes each lock unique.
The innovative design of the cylinder allows incorporation an additional integral lock changing option (Tytan Variant), which enables the user to change the lock code without changing the lock, e. g. in case of key loss. The construction of the lock cylinder also allows Master Key systems designs and ensures incomparable resistance of the Gerda Tytan ZX Plus lock to any attempts of lock picking.
Two large, steel bolts incorporated into a rigid casing and the sile pin protect a correctly installed lock form being praised off the door.
Product guarantee: 12 months.
* • The lock is equipped with a deadlocking mechanism, which would not allow a burglar to open the lock from the inside, should he enter the protected premises through the window. The lock is also available in a non-deadlocking version.
* • Keep construction allows for installation of the lock to any door type (rebated or non-rebated).
* • Set of 4 keys.
Attests and certificates:
* British Standard Institute
* The Institute of Precision Engineering (IMP)
* Central Laboratory of Criminology