The Gerda WX 10 is an entrance door to flats and apartments, in accommodation within buildings. The character of the door is enhanced by using decorative panels in natural wood finishes. The high security of the Gerda WX 10 is ensured by the main lock working in conjunction with a certified europrofile cylinder, and fixed hinge bolts on the hinged side.
The Gerda WX 10 is fitted with an additional europrofile cylinder lock as standard together with a turn-knob from the inside of the door. The main lock, its cylinder and the additional europrofile cylinder lock are certified to Class C, highest category for protection against burglary attack.
The Gerda WX 10 door is reinforced steel door of box construction. Owing to the type of construction, it can be either outward or inward opening. The door leaf and frame are galvanized steel, with the door leaf featuring decorative panels onboth sides. The panels are foil-laminated in natural wood finishes, enhancing the aesthetics and insulating properties.
The door leaf construction provides for the replacement of panels when required.
Contemporary escutcheon and handleset design are available in satin finish.
Product guarantee: 12 months
* • Main lock - certified mortice lock Gerda ZW 1000. Class C certificate.
* • Certified europrofile cylinder Gerda WK M3 provides 107,600 key combinations, which makes each insert unique. Class C certificate.
* • Reinforced escutcheon TD 200, with cylinder protection,
* • Additional lock - certified mortice lock Gerda ZW 550.
* • Europrofile cylinder with a turnbutton.
* • Hinge bolts (3 pcs.).
* • Set off adjustable hinges (3 pcs.).
* • Profiled door frame made of top quality steel, galvanized or powder coated in brown and satin nickel finish.
* • Set of handles with escutcheons.
* • Rubber seal.
* • Panoramic door viewer.
Attests and certificates:
* The Institute if Construction Technology (ITB)
* State Hygiene Institute (PZH)